Heart of a hero 150 mile ruck
FOUNDER FIRST SERGEANT MITCH KRIEBEL WILL BE RUCKING FROM LEWISTON, ID TO BENTON CITY, WA ON A 150 MILE, 1 WEEK LONG RUCK. YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS ROUTE AND GET UPDATES ON HIS PROGRESS RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE, OR ANY ONE OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS THAT RUCK FOR THE FALLEN IS ON!
- Founder of Ruck for the Fallen, First Sergeant Mitch Kreibel has started his 150 mile Ruck from Lewiston, ID to Benton City, WA honoring our fallen heroes.
- 23 1/2 miles down of his 150 miles Ruck. First Sergeant Mitch Kriebel is pushing through Washington. He's approximately 12 miles from Pomeroy, WA pushing West. Honoring our fallen heroes as he goes. Today, he was carrying a Thin Red Line flag honoring our Fallen Firefighters.
- Mitch Kriebel is making his way through Pomeroy, Wa. The Garfield County Sheriff's Office came out to give him an escort through town. He's pushing forward carrying the Thin Green Line Flag today. He'll stop in at the Garfield County Fire District #1 and hand off the Thin Red Line Flag he carried yesterday.
- Mitch visited a local fallen Washington hero Jacob Demand's memorial spot. Such a special solemn moment. Sometimes, moments like these don't need words.
- Stopped at Dodge, Wa for the night.
- Starting out today about 25 miles from Dayton, Wa. He'll pass the 1/3 mark soon with over 50 miles under him. He's rucking with the Thin Blue Line flag today as he pushed towards his 150 Miles.
- Closing in on Dayton, Wa a special request was made to head to Dixie to visit with some local heroes there and meet the town. Mitch will start back up where he left off outside of Dayton and ruck through town in the morning.
- Mitch made his way into Dayton, WA where he was met by the Columbia County Sheriff's Office, The Columbia County Fire Department as well as Mrs. Payne's 2nd Grade Class.
- Passing in to Waitsburg, Mitch was welcomed with individuals lined up on the sidewalks. He met with WWII Navy Veteran Jack McCaw. Prayed with the Pastor as and we escorted through the town by incredible young men and young women from Waitsburg.
- Mitch moved on to Prescott and has stopped for the evening where he was able to meet more supporters and individuals cheering him on.
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT RUCK FOR THE FALLEN?
YOU CAN SUPPORT RUCK FOR THE FALLEN BY DONATING THROUGH EITHER THROUGH PAYPAL OR WASHINGTON GIVES. WE ALSO HAVE AN AMAZON WISHLIST WITH ITEMS TO PURCHASE THAT ARE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO US TO SEND FLAGS OUT FOR OUR FALLEN HEROES. EVERY PENNY THAT IS DONATED GOES DIRECTLY TO THE ORGANIZATION. WE'RE ALL VOLUNTEERS AND WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERY HEROES MEMORY LIVES ON.
© Copyright Ruck For The Fallen