THE FOUNDERS MARCH
Ruck For The Fallen's founder, Mitch Kriebel, will be rucking through Whitman County, Washington to raise awareness for suicide prevention and show his support for our Veterans and First Responders.
After being turned down for this years "March for the Heroes" which was planned for October in Colfax, WA due to COVID-19 and social distancing regulations the founder took it upon himself to show the county his support for our heroes.
His routes for each day will be posted here on the page and on the map below.
START TIME EACH DAY IS 0830
- KICK OFF - STEPTOE BUTTE RUCK - 14 MILES
- DAY 1 - 7/12/2020 WASHTUCNA, WA - LACROSSE, WA - 27 MILES
- DAY 2 - 7/15/2020 ENDICOTT, WA - ST. JOHN WA - 15.5 MILES
- DAY 3 - 7/16/2020 ROSALIA, WA - TEKOA, WA 16.4 MILES
- DAY 4 - 7/17/2020 UNIONTOW, WA - COLTON, WA (THEN DRIVE TO PULLMAN) PULLMAN - COLFAX, WA - 15.5MILES
- DAY 5 - 7/18/2020 POTLATCH, ID - PALOUSE, WA - 9.9 MILES
- DAY 6 - 7/19/2020 GARFIELD, WA - OAKESDALE, WA - 12 MILES
TOTAL DISTANCE COVERED: 113.2 MILES
© Copyright Ruck For The Fallen